LEFTOVER CHICKEN WRAP
Using leftovers for lunch is a great time saver and helps to prevent food waste. Not to mention it can be utterly delicious too like this leftover roast chicken wrap!
Makes approximately 4 wraps
Preparation time is approximately 10 minutes
Leftover roasted vegetables
HOW TO MAKE LEFTOVER CHICKEN WRAP
1. See our 'Quick Roasted Chicken with Roasted Veg' or alternatively use any leftover chicken and roasted veg that you may have (ready cooked fillets also available in most supermarkets)
2. Heat the wrap on a burner, in a dry frying pan or in a microwave for approximately 20 seconds until it starts to 'puff up'
3. Add the salad leaves to the centre
4. Add the roasted veg (and bulgar wheat / cous cous if desired)
5. Fold into an envelope and enjoy!
To Serve: Chopped salad leaves make a great accompaniment
HINTS & TIPS
Get the kids involved adding their favourite fillings!
Please click HERE to see Cooking Good’s statement on allergens and substitutions within recipes.
Don’t forget to look at our useful articles on a variety of family topics including batch cooking, leftovers, hydration, fussy eaters and more! Here is the LINK.