Updated: Nov 3, 2021
It’s all about the toppings for this one! The basics that you
need are a tortilla wrap (1 per person).
Some tomato puree or a couple of tablespoons of our Cooking Good versatile
sauce and some grated mozzarella cheese – the rest is up to
you and your family!
What are your favourite pizza toppings?
Here are some ideas:
• Ham, leftover chicken, salami, cooked sausage or even
chopped hot dogs perhaps?
• Don’t forget to add some veg! Peppers, sweetcorn,
onions, wilted spinach, tomatoes, or mushrooms?
How to make the Tortilla pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas mark 6 or 190°C for a fan
2. Place tortilla on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil;
sprinkle garlic powder and add pepper on top (optional).
3. Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove tortilla from the oven and spread tomato sauce
on top. Arrange chicken breast, bell pepper, and onions
over tomato sauce; cover with mozzarella cheese.
4. Return to the oven until cheese is melted (about 3 – 5
minutes). Sprinkle oregano over the cheese. Slice pizza
into wedges using a pizza cutter and serve with a crunchy